Make a note of these dates in your (digital) diary!
What are we going to do in 2021?
- 21 November: Night Fever
- 19 December: Christmas Cradle Ride
What did we do in 2021?
- 26 June: Annual General Meeting
- 25 July: Picnic ride
- 15 August: Ride in Friesland
- 12 September: Narrow Gauge ride
- 17 October: Coming Out ride
What didn’t we do in 2020?
- 21 March: Annual General Meeting
- 18 April: cancelled
- 16 May: cancelled
- 20 June: cancelled
What did we do in 2020?
- 26 January: New Year’s drinks with pub quizz
- 8 March: Annual General Meeting
- 12 July: Picnic ride in South-Holland province
- 27 September: Dunes and Meuse and in between
- 11 October: Coming Out ride in the Nijmegen area – cancelled
- 21 November: Ride Gelders Vallei area – cancelled
- 20 December: Ride in Achterhoek area – cancelled
More (gay) classic events:
- 9 – 16 October: Gaystronotrip (Organiser: Ledorga)
GCCC members and their cars are all extremely diverse. A 1929 Bugatti may be overtaken by an Austin A30, followed by, for example, a Citroën DS, Renault Caravelle, MG A or B, Panhard Dyna, Peugeot, Rolls-Royce, Alfa Spider, Chevrolet Corvette, Opel Rekord, DAF …..
On purpose we do not set limits to the age of the car. We think it more important for people to feel at home within the GCCC. An interest in classic cars is essential.
If you want to become a member please write to the secretary. The contribution is € 27.50 for members and € 15.00 for partner-members.
- IBAN NL23 INGB 0006 3914 21(The Netherlands)
- BIC: INGBNL2A
You can send an email to: email@example.com
VERVIERS – GCCC and the core team of the Eurotour 2011 organizers, can look back on a very successful international Whitsun weekend! With over 90 classic cars and 182 participants, this was the largest GCCC event so far. The very luxurious Van der Valk Hotel at Verviers in de Walloon Ardennes formed the base.
Pictures of Eurotour 2011
The colourful ‘roadbook’, which contained the routes, was exceptionally well made by Hans. Even in spite of the fact that some parts turned out somewhat unclear due to an unexpected cycle race, it was easy to pick up the route again thanks to this roadbook. This showed its quality!
Verder lezen Succesful Eurotour 2011 in the Ardennes!
The members’ area has the possibility to post links to your personal photo albums. This way you can simply share your photographs with your GCCC-friends. So, log in and place links to your photo collections. Or have a look at the many photo albums which go back to as far as 2003!
You still don’t have admission to the members’ area? Ask for that by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org