What did the GCCC do in 2008?
- December 28: Fifth Christmas Crib Drive in the surroundings of Antwerp
- November 15 and 16:South of Limburg Wine Week-end from Maastricht
- October 26: Kromme IJssel drive, surroundings of IJsselstein
- September 21: Car wash event with demonstration at Etten-Leur
- August 24: Holterberg drive starting at Holten
- July 6: Rottemeren drive with picnic (near Rotterdam)
- June 1: Drive around Aduard in the province of Groningen
- May 16-18: Eurotour ‘Cotswold Cruising’ close to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon (organisation: GCCG)
- April 27: South-Veluwe drive near Oosterbeek (organisation: GCCC)
- March 30: Generously enjoying The Achterhoek with visit to Citroville Borculo.
- March 21-24: 7th Happy Way near Saint Witz, 15 miles north from Paris (organisation: Ledorga)
- Febr. 16: Annual General Meeting at the Citroën building in Amsterdam.
Dit bericht is geplaatst in Terugblik 2008
. Bookmark de permalink