What did the GCCC do in 2004?
- January 11: Visit to InterClassics Maastricht and New Year’s Reception (organised together with Queerlenker, Germany).
- February 29: Visit to SMART Center, Capelle a/d IJssel with Annual General Meeting.
- March 28: High Tea Ride in a Hyacinth Bucket atmosphere near Zwolle.
- April 25: Spring ride: Star Ride ‘Goose Matras’.
- May 30-31 and June 1: EuroTour 2004, Antwerp.
- July 4: Organ and Beemsterride near Alkmaar/Hoorn.
- August 1: Haystack-meeting, the first, at a beautiful farm.
- Sept. 26: Wild Horses and Tight Riders with information about horseriding and a ride next to the German border (Ottersum-Goch).
- Oct.24: Very successful second Haystack meeting with making of an Autumn bouquet of flowers in the green area near The Hague, followed by a five-course dinner.
- Nov. 28: Puzzle Tour in the west of the Province of Brabant with dinner.
- Dec. 27: Christmas Crib Ride in the Kempen area on the Dutch-Belgian border. Followed by a Flemish meal.